Today there is an article about media centers in the norwegian newspaper Dagbladet. They have asked me about different solutions and give a quick overview of what all this is about.
I will also attend to a net meeting at dagbladet.no on tuesday 14th at 1300 CET. This meeting will be in Norwegian.
Please also feel free to post any questions or comments on this post in my blog.
To make it easier for Dagbladet’s readers I will give you a quick roundup of some media center links and advice:
– The complete list of software solutions
– A quick roundup of some of the systems I have tried
– An update with links to other articles as well
– Converting DVR-MS files from your media center
– Placeshifting, your media everywhere!
– Remote control your music collection in MCE
– Everything in the HTPC category
Link to the story on dagbladet.no (Thanks, Jon)