These pictures are not modified in any way.
One very strange door in Pezenas
While visiting the city of Pezenas in the southern France I discovered this strange door.
So, what is this?
1. Someone trying to make their door look more impressive than it actually is
2. An architect eating magic mushrooms
3. Made on basis of blueprints from a very buggy 3D software
4. My digital camera eating magic mushrooms
5. This is actually the pathway to Doom 12 (to be released in 2012)
I have no idea. Of course it makes me wonder what’s inside. Comments please…
I can see that a quite busy site in Hungary called szanalmas.hu has linked to this article. Cool! The problem is that I can not understand anything of all the comments about my pictures over at szanalmas.hu. Please throw a comment here in english if any of you actually find some information on why this door was built like this…
Following a tip from one of the comments below I have contacted the tourist board of Pezenas. They have promised to send me information through the good old postal mail. I will make a new article here on my blog when the information arrives.
Check back, or even better:
Sign up for mail notifications or subscribe to my RSS-feed, and you will know when we have the full story on this strange door. As a bonus you might learn something about the media industry, food, other travels and all the other stuff I post here at eirikso.com… 🙂